domingo, 22 de febrero de 2009

IN THE SHADOWS, RASMUS



LETRA DE LA CANCION THE RASMUS - IN THE SHADOWS (DEAD LETTERS)
oh,oh,oh

No sleep, no sleep until I’m done with finding the answer

Won’t stop, won’t stop before I find the cure for this cancer

And sometimes I feel like going down and so disconnected

But somehow I know that I am haunted to be wanted




I’ve been watching,

I’ve been waiting in the shadows for my time

I’ve been searching,

I’ve been living for tomorrows all my life

ohohohoh

in the shadows




They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe

But I, I’d rather kill myself than turn into their slave

And sometimes I feel that I should go and play with the thunder

Cause somehow I just don’t wanna stay and wait for a wonder

estribillo




Lately I’ve been walking,

walking in circles, watching, waiting for something

Feel me, touch me heal me, come take me higher

estribillo

ohohoh.... In the shadows... I´ve been waiting

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario